Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bumkins Bibs

Bumkins bibs are MADE IN THE USA! Read about the company here. After the bib recalls (Made in China) I dumped all of my foreign bibs and decided to start looking for bibs that are more likely to be lead free and are still good at keeping baby and toddler clothes clean.

I started using the Bumkins diaper covers early last November. I was in a Babies R' Us and discovered the exact same pattern as my diaper cover in a bib...by the same company! I was ecstatic. I've been using it now for months with my toddler and it is durable, washable, and water resistant. The colors are also nice :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PROS: Great bib, good coverage overall, great selection of colors

CONS: May be difficult to purchase locally (and those that carry it usually hike up the price an extra $2 per bib compared to online stores); a little larger for smaller babies, but Bumkins does carry a 3-9 month size

COST: $6.95 + Shipping online, $8.95 plus tax locally

RATING (out of 4): PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


**On a side note, I looked up the bibs at Babies R' Us online on a whim, since that is where I first found out about them. They are having a clearance sale! I bought one girls' 3 pack of bibs for $4.95 (originally about $16), 3 smock size bibs for $4.25 each (orig. $16 each), and a 2 pack of bibs + washcloth for $7.50. Ahh, love the bargains!

0 comments:


  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP