Friday, September 12, 2008

Product Review: Tovolo Ice Cream Molds

Tovolo Ice Cream Molds

Photobucket


I hesitated posting this review as I've never actually used the ice cream molds for Ice Cream. My infant is allergic to milk and I'm nursing, so I cannot have milk right now.

I have, however, used the molds to create shaped boiled eggs and shaped rice:

Photobucket

Notice the Cow Shaped Rice ball: Spray the molds with Pam, mix gooey rice with cinnamon and raisins, then smush in the molds.

Photobucket

For the cow and pig shaped boiled eggs: Boil the eggs, cool (but not all the way), peel the eggs and center them in the molds laying down. push the plunger down and place a rubber band around the mold. Put in the fridge for a couple hours.


PROS: Very well-designed, a great size, and can be used for multiple purposes!

CONS: They are a bit pricey, but they are built to last.

COST: I found mine at an outlet home good store for $11.95. I've seen them online for anywhere between $9.95 and $19.95 (Amazon had a double set for $22.95)

RATING: (out of 4):

2 comments:

Karen Roper September 12, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

I've seen these molds used before. There is a whole group on LiveJournal devoted to Bento boxes. People spend enormous amounts of time designing these artistic lunch boxes.

My daughter would have loved them when she was in the 4-H cooking program!

MATINA June 30, 2021 at 10:41 AM  


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.


  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP