Wednesday, January 7, 2009



I don't usually do tags from other blogs...because it takes time I'm not always willing to give. But Kimberly tagged me to post my 6th picture from the 6th folder in MY PICTURES. This was tough because I have two computers, one with two hard drives...so 3 pictures to be posted.

My Desktop Computer.
Here's the first from my C: drive. The 6th folder in explorer view is my graphics folder, but alphabetically this is the picture:



This is the picture from my grandmother's 75th birthday party. I was 6.5 months pregnant with Dani, my 2nd child.


From my D: drive:

Papa and Juliet passed out on the chair.
I'll post from my laptop later.

This one is from my laptop.  Ironically, I have a new laptop and only 4 folder so far! LOL  So I posted the 6th picture in the general part of My Pictures:


Photobucket


In turn, I am tagging:

1.  MARY

shoot, gotta run!

1 comments:

MATINA June 30, 2021 at 10:38 AM  


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.


  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP