Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fluff Mail

You're probably sick of Cloth Diapering talk and yet, here I am--at it again!

As I referenced before, I budgeted another $300 for cloth diapering for this year. Today, I spent half of my budget, $150. The plan is still to put $110.00 away per month from April-December of this year on the diaper savings.

Back to my fluff mail--aside from my general shopping addiction, I love getting mail. If you haven't already figured it out, fluff mail is a package of cloth diapering items. Since I spend so much of a part of my day diapering my 3 month old, it cheers me up when I see the fun patterns on the diaper covers. Even though swishing and spraying poopy diapers in the toilet can be gross at times, I don't really mind it. The savings is amazing and I no longer imagine the mountains of diapers in the landfill that are due to my contribution.

How could you NOT be cheered by patterns like this?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Kimberly February 1, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

I'd have done it, if my gag reflex wasn't horrible.

I've thrown away poopy underwear, if it didn't *plop* right out.

LOL, I know bad!!

But I love hearing about it.
Are you only cloth diapering J now?


  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP