Thursday, October 16, 2008

PR: Thermos Intak Water Bottle, BPA free


I've been looking for a water bottle for awhile. I like the Sigg bottles, but I don't want to drop $25 on a bottle (though they are nice looking bottles!).

I found a Thermos at Target yesterday I love! It's BPA free--no surprise since Thermos has been committed to BPA free for a long time. It has a loop for a carribeaner and a dial to count the number of times you've refilled the bottle (from 1 to 6). The spout opening is nice as well. It comes in multiple colors.

I don't know about durability yet as I've only had it a few days. I can tell you that having the little dial to count the refills has been a great motivator. There's a great sense of pride when you dial the number 6 by the end of the day.

How much water should you drink? I read one interesting formula:








0.5 ounces x Body Weight in Pounds = Daily Fluid Requirement in ounces


COST: $9.99 at Target

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 20, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Thanks, I've been looking for a bpa free water bottle. I'll be on the look out for that one when we go to the store later. BTW I love your blog! ~Reneca

scratchpaperthoughts October 31, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

It's been about 15 days -- what do you think of the bottle now? My husband and I went to Target tonight and got one of those too (to replace our non-bpa free bottle) -- but I haven't been able to find any reviews on it yet. Thanks!

~Dawn November 2, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

I've had it for a few weeks and I still love it! No pieces have broken and the water still tastes great! The counter is very helpful as well.


  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP